What Happens Next
I believe it is important to get to know you as a couple, to have an insight into and understand what is most important in your relationship, your views on Marriage, your future and incorporate this into your ceremony to reflect your personality and vision for your wedding day. Each ceremony is not a one size fits all – the process in creating and presenting interesting ceremonies begins with listening.
- As well as marriage ceremonies I also conduct:
- Same sex commitment ceremonies
- Commitment ceremonies
- Renewal Of Vows
As your Marriage Celebrant your time with me includes the following:
- An initial obligation free meeting either in person, or via a phone call or FaceTime to hear how you envisage your wedding ceremony and discuss ideas on how to create a meaningful ceremony that reflects you as a couple.
- I explain the legal paperwork required and provide an Information package. Should you wish to proceed, you complete a booking form, sign a celebrant agreement and pay a deposit fee of $300 to secure my services for your wedding date.
- I provide resources to inspire and help you write your vows with prompt sheets to help tell your story, poems, readings and rituals. I then email the first draft.
- We meet / phone / FaceTime to discuss the draft and complete the (NOIM) Notice of Intended Marriage to be lodged with Births, Deaths and Marriages in the state you are wed.
- The amount of correspondence we have is your choice. I am here to help. I make myself available during the lead up to your wedding. If you have a query or concern you can phone, text or email at any time and I will get back to you.
- Generally there will be two or three drafts of your ceremony, but not limited to.
- Completion of all legal Paperwork and lodgment to the relevant authorities.
- A Change of Name Kit (for Australian Residents), if the bride chooses to take the groom’s surname.
- I ensure I speak with other vendors before the wedding day. Wedding Coordinator, photographer, videographer, this ensures we are on the same page the day of your wedding and have discussed any details that may influence the seamlessness of the day.
- On site rehearsal, usually the day before the ceremony.
- Signing Table and two chairs, if required, on your wedding day.
- Professional Quality PA system with MP3 player (CD USB) and iPhone connectivity as well as a wireless microphone.
- Arrival one hour before the ceremony, to be sure to be sure.
- I dress appropriately to ensure I compliment your dress code.
- A bound Copy of your Wedding Ceremony, Presentation Certificate and vow cards given to you on your wedding day
Available to marry you, anytime … anywhere
I look forward to the opportunity to work with you, please fill out the enquiry form on my contact page so I can provide a personalized quote. Or call Kylie on 0429 477 198